User’s Review of NZT-48 Limitless Nootropics
We’ve all heard of some pill or other that promises incredible results like sharpened mental focus or heightened athletic performance. A lot of these pills fall into the category of nootropics, substances that are supposed to boost brain performance and cognitive function. Some of them are legitimate, but others are just a few B vitamins blended with caffeine and marketed as the next big thing. That being the case, when I heard about NZT 48 pills I was immediately curious. The first thing that caught my attention was the ingredients list. Rather than being a rerun of the last 20 nootropic blends I’d seen, it had an impressive list of ingredients that are known for not only enhancing brain function, but also for protecting it.
Since I’m always on the lookout for high-quality nootropics that will help improve my focus and energy, I decided to give NZT-48 a try.
Table of Contents
What does NZT-48 do?
According to the website, NZT-48 offers a number of benefits that pretty much anyone would enjoy. These include:
- Boosted creativity, to help you break barriers and draw outside the lines
- Better energy levels, which is something that everyone seems to wish for
- Increased motivation, which is key for productivity
- Upgraded brain function, to help you solve problems more efficiently
- Reduced brain fog, so your work won’t be slowed down by fatigue or mental confusion
- Improved physical performance, which often goes hand-in-hand with increased brain function
- Enhanced mood, so you’ll feel more optimistic as you go about your day
- Improved mental agility, so you need less downtime between complex projects
As you can see, these are some pretty great benefits – definitely more than the standard caffeine pill could offer. I certainly wanted to experience them for myself, but first I wanted to check out the key ingredients.
NZT-48 ingredients: the science behind the pill
When I started examining the ingredients, that was the point at which I decided that I was going to try NZT-48. These are the main ones that caught my eye.
- Huperzine A, which is derived from Chinese club moss. This compound slows the breakdown of neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is essential for learning and storing memories. It also boosts cognitive function, plus protects the brain against age-related damage.
- Ginkgo Biloba, which is frequently used in brain-boosting nootropics. It’s known to increase the amount of blood that flows to the brain, which is an essential factor to enhance cognitive function. There’s also evidence that it supports long-term brain health by protecting from age-related damage; it’s also known for supporting general brain function.
- Phosphatidylserine, which takes a multi-pronged approach to brain health. In addition to supporting optimal structure in brain cells, it can also work to lower cortisol. This stress hormone is necessary in certain amounts, but when it’s too high for too long, this can lead to a lot of unpleasant symptoms – including fatigue and brain fog.
- Alpha GCP (Glycerophosphocholine), which is an essential nutrient for optimized brain health. Remember how Huperzine A keeps acetylcholine from breaking down, increasing the brain’s ability to learn and maintain memories? Well, Alpha GCP actually increases the amount of acetylcholine that the brain produces. It also boosts mental clarity and focus; athletes have said that it helps them with their performance as well.
- Theobromine, which is known for promoting attention, focus, and mental clarity, as well as general brain health. It also has neuroprotective qualities, which may help protect against age-related damage to the brain. Clinical trials have demonstrated that theobromine improves working memory, and it’s also thought to support optimized brain function.
What were my results?
The effects of NZT-48 don’t start immediately, since many of the ingredients work by actually changing brain chemistry, not just through a quick injection of caffeine. However, I didn’t have to wait long. I started out taking the recommended dosage once per day, and by the fifth day I was already starting to feel more energized and alert. After taking it for about ten days, I could really feel the benefits kicking in. I decided to give it two months to see what this nootropic could do for me, and since then I’ve gone from curious to committed. These are the main advantages I experienced while taking NZT-48.
My brain fog disappeared
One thing that often interferes with my productivity is brain fog, especially in the morning. By the time I’ve gotten my brain firing on all cylinders, it could be 12 or 1 PM – I end up struggling to concentrate for half of the workday, and the other half is spent trying to catch up. Coffee helps a bit, but nothing like what I experienced with NZT-48. By the time I had been taking it for a couple of weeks, I would feel alert within 10 minutes of waking up. This was a complete game-changer, since it allowed me to hit the ground running every morning.
My mental clarity and focus improved
I work in a fairly fast-paced industry, and keeping up with competitors is a key part of succeeding. Before taking NZT-48, this wasn’t always easy; I felt like I was constantly trying to keep up. Now, I can complete each job with consistent clarity and focus. I catch mistakes before I make them, and I quickly see the best direction to take for each assignment. This has saved me a lot of time already, and has raised the quality of my work overall.
My motivation increased
This was a big one, since it’s what drives me to take advantage of my improved mental clarity. Not only am I more capable of getting stuff done, but I also actually want to get stuff done. From completing work assignments to cleaning out the gutters on my house, I’ve been practically unstoppable since taking NZT-48.
When I first heard about this powerhouse nootropic, I was interested to see whether it could live up to the hype. After taking it for a couple of months and counting, I can say that as far as I’m concerned, it definitely does!